POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net [more thoughts] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net [more thoughts]
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 4 Aug 1999 10:34:02
Message: <37A84F24.2AF8547C@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Hi Twyst,
be there, looked at the links section:
I found most of the things quite easy, so the design is good that way.
Perhaps you could give more links at a time, just 10 was a bit few.
Something noteworthy, could you add supported platforms to the programs?
Like a small icon (flying windows, pinguins, demons...) for each and
checkboxes at the submit page? I just regret every time I see something,
that is of no use to me. (Or even limited)

Another question about the submits? I was almost submitting terraform,
just to check it out. But then I wondered wether I should give mine or
the authors adress for contact. I haven't used it once, so I am not that
well suited for contact.

Axel